When you shop at Home Comfort, you know you are choosing from the best furniture and mattress offerings and the highest quality name brands. As the Triangle’s largest locally owned furniture and mattress retailer, we keep our inventory diverse, including pieces from many well-known brands such as Broyhill.
We know that taking new furniture home means an exciting addition to your living room, bedroom or kitchen. We also know that taking new furniture home means learning how to care for your new piece to keep it in great condition for years to come.
Keep reading to learn how best to care for and clean any Broyhill furniture you take home with you from our stores.
Furniture Care 101: Broyhill Brand at Home Comfort
Whether it’s a new couch or coffee table, some maintenance is required to keep your furniture looking clean and new. The Broyhill brand is one of the most reliable in the business, and your new Broyhill piece can last even longer with proper care and cleaning.
Take care when selecting your fabric Broyhill sofa or chair, and choose a fabric cover that can withstand the amount of use it will get, and the amount of humidity it will be exposed to based on climate.
- Vacuum weekly
- Periodically turn or reverse cushions
- Follow cleaning instructions on Fabric Description Hangtag for different fabrics
- Seek professional cleaners when overall cleaning is needed
Leather can be particular, and should be cleaned carefully. It is recommended that you use Leather Master cleaning supplies that correspond with the type of leather in your furniture (Nubuck, Aniline or Protected).
- Maintain two feet between furniture and heating sources
- Protect furniture from all sunlight
- Vacuum weekly
- Use appropriate Leather Cleaning Cloth to remove surface soiling
- Use appropriate Leather Master Cleaner for water-based stains
- Consider treating your leather with Protective Products for prolonged life
All Broyhill wood furniture is treated with a multi-step finish to enhance and protect the beauty of the wood’s surface.
- Protect your furniture from damages due to damp, cold or wet items
- Dust frequently
- Polish occasionally with non-silicone furniture polish
- Remove sticky accumulations of skin oils
For more information about keeping Broyhill furniture clean and maintained, visit the staff of Home Comfort at any of our stores in Raleigh and Cary, North Carolina.Posted on